BIOSCI MSCA ACADEMY
BIOSCI MSCA ACADEMY is a knowledge & mentoring platform for MSCA applicants & MSCA holders in life sciences. Our long-term goal is to strengthen support of promising researchers to apply for MSCA Grants & Fellowships and to increase the number of MSCA holders working in České Budějovice. The research campus in České Budějovice is a centre of excellence with a strong tradition in biosciences focused on complex ecological, evolutionary & developmental aspects of LIFE. The research campus hosts X MSCA holders (Bruce Alexander W., Doležal Tomáš, Gahurová Lenka, Kovářová Julie, Křivan Vlastimil, Mozgová Iva…).
- Individual consulting of project ideas
- Support with writing of project applications
- Support with project implementation
- Mozga Tomas, +420 776 030 294, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce Alexander W, email@example.com
- PCIG09-GA-2011-293751 IDNOVCELFAT2011, 2011-2015
Doležal Tomáš, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PIOF-GA-2011-298186, 2012-2015
H2020-WF-01-2018, ID 867430, 2020-2023, ID 867430, IMMUNETREH, Kazek Michalina, www
MŠMT OPVVV MSCA IF IV, 2021-2023, Fencková Michaela
Gahurová Lenka, email@example.com
- H2020-MSCA-IF-2015, 2017-2021, ID 708255, OOCSOCS, www
Kovářová Julie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MŠMT OPVVV MSCA IF III, 2020-2021
Křivan Vlastimil, email@example.com
- H2020-MSCA-ITN-2020, ID 955708, 2021-2025, EvoGamesPlus, www
Mozgová Iva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- H2020-MSCA-IF-2020, 2021-2023, ID 101026898, EvoPWO, Khan Ahamed
H2020-MSCA-IF-2020, 2021-2023, ID 101025853, RPAAL, Zhou Mingxi
|Tue 12 Oct 2021||MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships||Individual postdocs up to 8 years since completion of PhD & mentors|
|Tue 16 Nov 2021||MSCA Doctoral Networks||Consortium of 3-10 senior (junior) researchers|
|Wed 09 Mar 2022||MSCA Staff Exchanges||Consortium of 3-10 institutions|
|Wed 14 Sep 2022||MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships||Individual postdocs up to 8 years since completion of PhD & mentors|
|Tue 15 Nov 2022||MSCA Doctoral Networks||Consortium of 3-10 senior (junior) researchers|
|Wed 08 Mar 2023||MSCA Staff Exchanges||Consortium of 3-10 institutions|
MSCA Grants & Fellowships
1) MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships (MSCA IF) support the career development and training of researchers in all scientific disciplines through international and inter-sectoral mobility.
2) MSCA Doctoral Networks (MSCA ITN) drive scientific excellence and innovation. They bring together universities, research institutes and other sectors from across the world to train researchers to doctorate level.
3) MSCA Staff Exchanges (MSCA RISE) funds short-term exchanges of personnel between academic, industrial and commercial organisations throughout the world.
4) MSCA COFUND co-funding of regional, national and international programmes (COFUND) provides organisations with additional financial support for their own researcher training and career development programmes.