Membership of organizations and international cooperation
The language department is a member of CASALC
– The Czech and Slovak Association of Teachers working at university language centres.
Via this organization we are associated to the international confederation of language centres = CercleS - Confédération Européenne des Centres de Langues dans l'Enseignement Supérieur.
The language department also participates in the Wulkow Group, which is an annual working meeting of language centre directors from the European Union held in the village of Wulkow in Germany.
Employees of the language department have participated in working visits to the following counterparts abroad:
- Tampere University, Finland
- Jazykové centrum, University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Language Centre, Free University of Bolzano/Bozen, Italy
- Language Center, University of Zurich and ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Language Centre, Aalto University, Finland
- Sussex Centre for Language Studies, University of Sussex, Great Britain
- Centro de Lenguas, Catholic University of Valencia “San Vicente Mártir", Spain
- Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- University of Helsinki, Finland
- Poznan University of Technology, Hungary
- Department of Writing and Linguistics, Georgia Southern University, USA