OJZ 727 - German Conversation
Code: OJZ 727
Title: German Conversation (Německá konverzace)
Length: 1 semester
Student target group: All those with an interest in German language and culture
Entry requirements/level of students: Students interested in the course are expected to be on level A2-B2.
Target: Keeping and widening the knowledge of the language in the broadest scope, with a special attention to speaking.
Course contents and characteristics: The course focuses on widening the vocabulary, with a special attention to practising speaking abilities in discussion. The learners become acquainted with the academic and newspaper styles. Grammar is included as revision of German 1-6 courses, partly also with new topics (passive, infinitive constructions, comparison, derivation of forms).
During the semester, 5-6 topics are covered from the Kontakte textbook, and 1-2 topics of current affairs.
Credit is awarded for:
- active participation in class and fulfilment of homework
- test at the end of the semester
- regular attendance (max. 3 absences)
- Deutsche Konversation. Kontakte
- (Věra Höppnerová, Ekopress 2005): classbook and CD
- It is not possible to attend this course without registering on-line first (STAG).