WELCOME TO TANDEM LEARNING
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH BOHEMIA!
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, contact us to be matched with a partner to learn and teach languages.
In a Czech-Czech Learning Tandem for English you can:
- prepare together for exams or presentations
- discuss specialty terms in your field of study and practice using them
- solve exercises and other tasks together
- proofread each other’s writing
- chat and hang out in English!
In an International Learning Tandem you can:
- learn from your partner
- correct each other’s mistakes
- learn about life in other countries
- share activities: cooking food from other countries, doing sports, visiting theatres and museums, going on trips and city tours, watching films in the original language, playing party games together!
We also provide consultations to discuss your study plans and an optional syllabus which you can use to expand your skills in a pleasant and challenging way.
If you are interested in finding your Tandem partner, you can join our TANDEM Facebook group
Feel free to write to us at tandem(at)prf.jcu.cz.
Tandem - application form