Publication records, number of citations
Number of citations + setting of ORCID account and links with Publons.com (connected with Web of Science)
Instructions for determination of the number of citations in the given year (without 1st order autocitations), i.e. how many times in a given year (e.g. 2019) your lifelong publications (regardless of affiliation) were cited by other authors.
For the purpose of Academic Staff Performance Evaluations the result of either of the two sources below can be used:
SCOPUS - the instructions are easy,
If you search by name, make sure you select only records with your publications. If you search in Scopus by entering your ORCID (in this way, the Research Officer can search for your citations), verify that the record contains all your publications.
Tutorials to create and maintain your ORCID record up to date
- Instructions to set ORCID, link with Scopus and Web of Science, setting access to Scopus from outside USB (M. Předota, 2020)
- Test of functionality of ORCID record and public visibility (M. Předota, 2020)
- See also the two links below (referring to the Faculty of Health and Social Studies USB). They are in Czech - but the web services are in English.
- Návod k vytvoření profilu ORCID a importu publikací z ResearcherID/Publons do ORCID - odkaz na návod vytvořený ZSF JU.
- Návod k importu publikací z databáze SCOPUS do ORCID - odkaz na návod vytvořený ZSF JU.