Study Abroad

The Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, University of South Bohemia clearly recommends students of both bachelor's and follow-up study programs to spend at least one semester at a partner university abroad. You will bring some of the most valuable life experiences.

Students can study abroad in the following ways:

  • In the form of cross-border study - see  Cross-border study
  • Studying at a foreign university with possible support from the Erasmus + – see here (JU) or here (PřF).
  • Studying at a foreign university on the basis of a concluded bilateral agreement outside the EU on the basis of international credit mobility Erasmus + (JU).
  • Studying at a foreign university through one of the other programs:

Before deciding whether to travel or not, we recommend to go through the guide:

If a student wants to study 1-2 semesters abroad, and the selected university is not on the list of universities with which the JU has a valid Erasmus + (or other) Agreement, then he agrees by e-mail with the foreign workplace where he wants to study (it is best to find their Erasmus + coordinator). They will then acquaint the Erasmus + coordinator at the faculty (Mgr. Barbora Okosy) with the agreement, who will be happy to help arrange all the necessary formalities.